Well, if it's not going to be height, I think median time of the previous
block is better than the time of the current one, and would also solve Chun
Wang's concerns.
But as said I prefer to use heights that correspond to diff recalculation
(because that's the window that bip9 will use for the later 95%
confirmation anyway).