10s of seconds if no further restrictions are placed. It would be trivial to
include a new per input rule that reduces it to ~1s without cutting off any
non-attack script (require sigops per input to be limited to witness/sig size).
secp256k1 is now fast enough that we don’t need a separate sigop limit.