Good Afternoon,

All people are entitled to privacy in their purse, and all transactions should
be open to the scrutiny of an honest government. You can debate whether any
government is honest. Mixing does not remove the record from the public ledger,
where it is possible to see that any Bitcoin has transferred from an UTXO to
some Pay-To address even with some amount of transaction in between them. The
value proposition is the same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs -
because people will trust the system; people trust the existing consensus.

Let us dispense with the screen and deal with the issue only. If it is not
necessary to maintain consensus then what is consensus?

The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is because of the existing consensus. Even if
any proposal gains consensus there is no objective way to show it improves the
intrinsic value without trialing and the possibility of failure and so
protecting the existing consensus should be the highest value. This
understanding is the reason BCH exists in addition to BTC Bitcoin.

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
and other projects

earn.com/willtech
linkedin.com/in/damianwilliamson

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this email if
misdelivered.