thanks for you suggestion, Gijs.

I spent some time learning miniscript, and there are some problems that need to
confirm for me:

1. Is miniscript a brand new Bitcoin scripting language?
2. If I use miniscript, do I need to compile it into a Bitcoin OP_CODE script?
If so, how to do that ? has someone written a compiler?
I found that @sipa has open sourced a compiler implemented in C++ on github(
https://github.com/sipa/miniscript ). This should translate the policy language
into miniscript;