Hello ZmnSCPxj,

This is an intended feature. I'm thinking that the same fidelity bond can be used to running a JoinMarket maker as well as a Teleport (Coinswap) maker.

I don't believe it's abusable. It would be a problem if the same fidelity bond is used by two makers in the _same_ application, but JoinMarket takers are already coded to check for this, and Teleport takers will soon as well. Using the same bond across different applications is fine.

Best,
CB