Given that packages have no header, the package requires identity in a
BIP152 scheme. For example 'header' and 'blockhash' fields can be replaced
with a Merkle root (e.g. "identity" field) for the package, uniquely
identifying the partially-ordered set of txs. And use of 'getdata' (to
obtain a package by hash) can be eliminated (not a use case).