Hi Ali,

> It would probably only work out if each output got their own private keys,
> since otherwise Alice can't share any outputs with Bob and vice versa.
> The whole thing sounds like an HTLC with an additional trading of private
> keys for the actual trades instead of in the HLTC. How are they going to
> share their private keys securely, with PGP?

Alice and Bob can share outputs and these are swapped in the replacement
transactions. A 2of3 multisig and Carol is required so that nobody cheats.
Trading of private keys is not required. I have explained things in a different
way in my [last email][1] sent to Michael Folkson.

[1]:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2022-August/020841.html

/dev/fd0

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.