According to you, the rules of standardization are useless but in this case
why were they introduced? The opreturn limit can be circumvented by miners, yet
it is rare to see any, the same for maxancestorcount, minrelayfee or even the
dust limit.

This cat and mouse game can be won by bitcoin defenders. Why ? Because it is
easier to detect these transactions and make them a standardization rule than
to create new types of spam transactions.

As for the default policy, it can be a weakness but also a strength because if
the patch is integrated into Bitcoin Core by being activated by default, the
patch will become more and more effective as the nodes update.

Also, when it came to using a pre-segwit node, it is not a solution because
this type of node cannot initiate new ones, which is obviously a big problem.

Finally, I would like to quote satoshi himself who wrote about spam here is the
link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195.msg1617#msg1617