Hi,

I got a lot of feedback on my proposal -- and it appears that I have to work on
a simpler paper explaining how the proposed generic model ("Prometheus") can be
applied to a specific case of two-way peg. I have planned this work for the
next several weeks and will post it to this mailing list once ready.

Kind regards,
Maxim