Hi All,

In October I sent the MuSig2 descriptor and PSBT field BIPs to the list.
Since then, I've made a few changes to the BIPs and am looking for
feedback on these.

The most significant change is the addition of third BIP which describes
how the synthetic xpubs are constructed and derived. This is split from
the descriptors BIP as I felt that the PSBT fields BIP needed to
reference this process too, and referencing the descriptors BIP for that
seemed a bit odd.

Otherwise, the descriptors BIP is unchanged, although I am open to
Salvatore's suggestion of dropping the ranged derivation within the
expression and only allow ranged derivation of the aggregate pubkey itself.

I've also made a change to the PSBT fields BIP where the aggregate
pubkey is included as a plain pubkey rather than as xonly. I think this
change is necessary for to make discovering derived keys easier. The
derivation paths for derived keys contain the fingerprint of the parent
(i.e. the aggregate pubkey) and the fingerprint requires the evenness
bit to be serialized. So the aggregate pubkey in the PSBT fields need to
contain that evenness information in order for something looking at only
the PSBT to be able to determine whether a key is derived from an
aggregate pubkey also specified in the PSBT.

The full text of the BIPs can be found at the following:
* Derivation:
https://github.com/achow101/bips/blob/musig2/bip-musig2-derivation.mediawiki
* Descriptors:
https://github.com/achow101/bips/blob/musig2/bip-musig2-descriptors.mediawiki