Am Mo, 24.10.2011, 13:09, schrieb Pieter Wuille:
> As far as your green transactions idea is concerned, maybe we could
> provide an interface
> to mark certain addresses as 'trusted', and have an RPC call to request
> all incoming
> transaction that originate from trusted sources?

That would be fine as well. Although I would prefer if one could
query for a specific transaction id, whether it comes from a trusted
source and also from which trusted source, as you might want to
keep track of the amount of unconfirmed funds you are currently
accepting from a specific source (or the Bitcoin daemon could
keep track of that as well, either way is fine).

This sounds a little too involved though, for my level of familiarity
with the Bitcoin source code and C++, to implement myself.

Regards,
Jan