I actually had a use case in my case where it was possible, and that was
the check I used to get around it, just configured it so that I always
generated a new key when I needed to set up a 2 of 2 Multisig Refund Tx.
 It was either that or making sure I had no unspent outputs.  The use case
of doing it was laziness in just creating a single key.