On Sun, Feb 09, 2014 at 01:04:58PM -0500, Peter Todd wrote:
> Alex Mizrahi recently outlined a mechanism(1) based on SIGHASH_SINGLE
> that allows colored coins and similar embedded consensus system assets
> to be securely transferred to another party in exchange for Bitcoins
> atomically. In summary his p2p 2-step-trade mechanism operates as
> follows:

I'm told there's probably at least one if not more earlier
attributions/reinventions for the 2-step-trade protocol using
SIGHASH_SINGLE. Please reply with them if you have them so we can give
credit where credit is due.

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org
0000000000000001465bc2730ffed7493d166d18d288f6cf15e8cdb5d4a3c7b1