The development of BitID has had some progress, and we have now a working
wallet prototype based on Android Bitcoin Wallet (bitoinj).
The user flow is quite nice and if you are curious here is a short video
demonstration :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eepEWTnRTc

By default, each new first auth request will create and save a new address
(SQRL like). It could be based on BIP32, but this works also without.
This requires to add metadata to addresses, as described here :
https://github.com/bitid/bitid/blob/master/bitid_metadata.md

It open also the fields for decentralized 2FA as well as "pay as guest"
checkout in conjonction with BIP70 payment request.

Eric