On Wednesday 15. October 2014 20.13.11 Mike Hearn wrote:
> Plus its moderation features suck, its mail archiving features suck, etc.
> It essentially has no redeeming features at all.

Other than it being open source, an open platform with no lock-in 'features'
and it works with everyone that uses the standards properly.
Naturally, if an old version fails to function with Yahoo, I'm all for finding
a different provider. Thats what open platforms, like Mailman, are about.

--
Thomas Zander