Hi people.
I'm trying to dump the master private key from MultibitHD to monitor from other wallet, but I can't get it right. What I do is restore a wallet and then try to get the private key from the Wallet object:

Code:

*NetworkParameters PARAMS = MainNetParams.get();****DeterministicKeyChain kc =
wallet.getActiveKeychain();****DeterministicKey rk = kc.getRootKey();****String
key = rk.getPrivateKeyAsWiF(PARAMS);*

I'm getting an exception saying *java.lang.IllegalStateException: Private key bytes not available *

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, if someone knows how to properly derive the master key from the seed using a third party tool, that'd help!