Hi Mates !

I'm Completely new on bitcoinj, currently I'm working in one Android
Application where the user buy items with Bitcoin. I need check if a
payment comes to a certain centralized wallet (the company wallet) ... Show
a Loading/Timer While the app confirms payment transaction then enable
purchased item on the app. I have no idea how to start this, I was reading
"Watching wallets" section  but  I`m little lost. I'll be grateful If some
one can give me some example or recomend a tutorial o explain me in some
main steps what I have to do.

In advance thank you, all.