Hey Andreas, thank you for answering.

Yep, by now not server side component.
What I have on mind  (Not sure if I`m wrong) is include bitcoinj lib on my
android app, when the user wants to buy some item then clone the
main-for-payments-wallet in the app  (one new cloned wallet for each
payment instance) show a loading progress like: "Please send at least X.XX
BTC to this wallet: xxxx-clone-of-main-for-payments-wallet-xxx"
(https://bitcoinj.github.io/working-with-the-wallet#watching-wallets), then
watch/observe this cloned wallet and when transaction be confirmed close
dialog and enable item.

As I wrote on my last comment I have no idea if this is possible (Just
started to reading all documenation about bitcoinj). If you has some
guidance for me I'll be very grateful.

Best