What versions of Gradle and Eclipse are you using? What Java SDK are you
using?

I'm using Eclipse 2019-03 and "gradle eclipse" worked fine for me just a
few weeks ago. Only "bitcoinj-wallettemplate" is always problematic
because of its dependency to OpenJFX, but it's excluded nowadays on Java
versions lower than 11.

There shouldn't be a "bitcoinj" project though. Maybe remove that?