Given the recent topic on the list, it'd be neat to find someone to talk
about virtualizaton and VoIP. :-)

Just a general talk on performance tuning, and limits, and such.

Something I would love to know is the relative cost of various apps and
functions in the dialplan.

I would imagine that func_odbc() or background() would use more resources
than answer() or wait(), but how much more, exactly?

What about core2 vs xeon?

Stuff like that.

Jim