Well personally I have to agree with Mike that we have grown to be and
constitute much more than just Asterisk users. I think it's a
wonderful idea to incorporate and work on getting capital to do some
interesting projects and meetings together, as Reza said, this
involves dedication and some hard work, but the results would be worth
it.

It's also a wonderful idea for us to acknowladge that we are in fact a
group of people who tinker with emerging telecommunications,
particularly in the open source space. Whether it's Asterisk,
Freeswitch, SER, VoIP, voice over wireless, frontiers of speech
recognition and interaction and lot's more. If we include all these
things formally in our charter we will only attract more bright and
interesting people and better sponsorship. I think a name change that
reflects that we are more than Asterisk would only help. Something
like the Ontario VoIP list makes much more sense for who we are now,
not sure if it's as catchy as taug, I think it would be a good idea to
brainstorm a new name.

---
Shidan