I would still want to keep the meetings and list membership free. In other
words, there needs to be a way to be a part of this without being required
to shell out any cash. If you want the t-shirt, bumper sticker or any
promotional consideration, fine, but the basic membership needs to have as
few barriers as possible.

Jim