From: het...@hotmail.com
To: i...@startelecom.ca; b...@uc.org
Subject: RE: [on-asterisk] Australian DIDs
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:27:04 -0400

Hi Guys,

I am looking for Australian DIDs or mostly Voip phone plans that allow you to
obtain DID and do call outs from the same CallerID. I have a list of VoIP
providers there but they make it really hard to obtain a phone number using
Canadian credit card and also needing ID to establish that you live there.
Anyone here has a service provider that can list which I would be able to get
DID from with Paypal or a Canadian credit card?

Thanks,
Bruce