Hello,

Thanks for the input. What happens if an Australian number is passed as
CallerID using a North American PRI or VoIP Provider which allow CLID
manipulation? Do Aussies see Unknown?

In regards to restrictions, I have experienced your pain. Their voip service
seems to be more of a hassel than applying for analogue phone.

Thanks,