We are operating a small call center in the GTA and need 24/7 support.  It's a
single Asterisk solution with 10 agents (vanilla asterisk)...very simply.  But,
if the system goes down we need someone on call, within 4hours be onsite if
needed (remote fine initially)...

If you can provide this service, please send a quote (ball park is fine, we'll
talk through the details) and a summary of who you are (not looking for a
one-man show / fly-by-night operator).  This would be a monthly contract with
renewal - you can spell out terms that are your norms.

Please email Bob at this email: support (at) ocg (dot) ca

Thanks