Good Morning,

Hi All, we are in planning to start home phone service, like vbuzzer and
freephoneline based on asterisk.

As obvious we have have to comply with e911 to offer such a service.

I got a quote for $1500 setup and $0.75/m per user with minimum $250/m
charge.

I would like to know if is there any other way to get e911 service and to
provide it our customer.

One interesting thing was, I can send e911 calls from as many server to them
there is no extra charge if we gave them all server list at beginning, going
forward once setup done we have to pay $100 for each add request.

hmmm, It means if we have service setup with them once we can add server or
share with other provider....who wants to provide similar service.

In above scenario to save some money, if i share with somebody or if i get
service from somebody who already have setup with them, does there would be
any legal issue.

Does anybody have e911 trunk setup with provider and would like to offer
service.?

Does anybody would like to get this service so we can share all expenses ?

Thanks,
Saurin