Thanks everybody for your prompt reply.

I would talk to Digital Conception as looks like they are doing exactly same
what i was thinking in the terms of sharing.

They charge $99 for setup in compare to $1500 from 911enabled, however their
monthly cost $2 in compare to $0.75.

Philip,

I would appreciate if you could share list of some affordable provider.

Thanks again for prompt reply.

Saurin