This has been a most entertaining and in the end quite a constructive feed.
Just my opinion.

A couple of years ago I went to a conference in Florida for vici and met a
couple of fellas from Brazil, they had been wrestling with fraud, hacked
systems etc for call center clients in Brazil just ONE incident  came to
$50,000.00.  (some number you called to pre pay cell phones and huge call
centers 2k seats plus so blend right in to the bill i guess).

Sometimes its hard to find that right balance.....

--
The information contained in e-mail transmissions and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom

If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and please delete the
material from any computer that may have it and contact the original sender.