-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carol J.
Elkins
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 10:03 AM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] Codon 171 Test Results!

Well that is good news, Mark. I know you must be pleased. So is your plan
now to breed your QR BB rams to some of the ewes having the highest
percentage of BB in them and hope to eventually get some RR sheep?

It is really interesting that Zane's sons are QR since Zane tested QQ.
Where did they get the "R"?

Carol