I got this from one of my dog groups.  Wanted to pass it along. This could
happen to any animal that had to be shipped to a new home.

______________________________________

<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=22244&a=667512>
> &a=667512
>
> Password: Bones
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

> removed]
>

> Your goat/sheep program is only as good as the LGDS
> that guard them!
>
> Comanche Moon Farm Goats-Sheep-LGDS
> http://www.geocities.com/silkielady
>
> Have A Welding Project?
> http://www.agdomain.com/web/keysportablewelding
>
> Looking For A House to Rent?
> http://CircleDKHomeRentals.homestead.com

> Dog training German shepherd working dog
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "goatslivestockdogs" on the web.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.

> removed]

    Oneta and The Gang
www.johnsonquarterhorses.com

  Don't tell GOD what to do, just report for duty!