We have found that more than likely your ewe isn't still wormy just very
anemic. You can try getting her better by giving her her own feed etc. like
you have. Maybe even grinding her feed. Keep giving her vitamin B shots. Our
vet says that it takes up to 3 months to get them back if at all.  Try to
get her to eat something even bread is something that is a good treat.
Baking Soda in her pan may help her digestive track. And of course probiotic
paste. In our opinion don't worm her again. It just does more damage to her
liver etc.  keep her stress level as low as possible.  We had an autopsy on
one similar that we had  She didn't have any worms just almost no blood
because she was so anemic. You now must doctor for the damage that the worms
have already done. You can't keep worming a sick weak sheep. If nothing else
take a sample to the vet and have it tested before doing it. The wormer does
its job its that the worms have done so much damage to her body..  Good Luck
.
We also will be attending the Exotic sale at Lolli Bros in Macon Mo this
next week. We will have some of our bottle babies there. Thanks Nancy
Richardson Mossy Springs Ranch