hello everyone!

I am targeting July 8th as the start date for the next coast to coast
transport trip - time is short to get on the list for this trip -
contact me immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with pick up city/state,
drop off city/state, and a brief description of the animals to be
considered for this trip

the route is still vague but it appears that if you connect the
following states on a map you will see roughly what the route is likely
to be - this is NOT a detailed itinerary

mid west clockwise loop - TX OK WI MI OH KY AR TX
west coast clockwise loop - TX CO AZ CA OR WA SD WI TX
east coast clockwise loop - TX MO KY MD NH SC AL TX
mountain states clockwise loop - TX CO UT IA TX

I repeat that this is not meant to be a detailed itinerary - I am still
very much in the early phase of planning and I am typing this message
from memory - I have been delayed by PC 'dialer' virus problems and now
have a water well that appears to be failing so I have not been able to
give full attention to trip planning
--

PLEASE NOTE! TWO IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

- ALL livestock crossing a state line REQUIRES a minimum vet
inspection certificate - it may be as simple as a rabies tag
for dogs or as complex as several blood tests for other species
- I WILL NOT TRANSPORT animals that do not meet the minimum
requirements - go to the IMPORT web site below to find out what
is required for the destination state of your animals - then have
your vet double check with the destination state vet office far
enough in advance to have time to complete blood test requirements

- when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group below
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

--

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com
                 http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com

thanks - please see below for some useful web sites

---

                 TRAVEL MAPS at http://www.MapQuest.com
         DISTANCE CALCULATIONS at http://www.indo.com/distance/
       ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs