-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Cecil
Bearden
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:06 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] sale prices in OKla

Barb:
Thanks for the encouragement, but I really do not have the heart or lack of
it to butcher one of my lambs.  I have the experience, the equipment and
could make a walk in cooler our of an old airconditioner unit, I have done
that for others.  I can skin and butcher most any animal, but after bringing
these guys into the world, I just can't take them out....

sign me gutless  in Oklahoma