Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone  uses ivermectin injectable to worm their sheep?
Or....has anyone ever used  the paste made for horses???  (That would make it
soooo easy!)  I have 4 blackbelly ewes with one month old lambs that are
getting
 ready to go to a clean, irrigated pasture, & I would like to treat them
before they go.  I would be worming 3 days before they go.  I am also
wondering
if the lambs should be done or if they are too young.  I would  prefer not to
drench, so any help would be greatly appreciated!  And if you  do use it, what
dosage should I use?  Is it given SQ, or IM?

Thanks  so much!!
Karen
Winsper's Funny Farm