From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:18 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: [blackbelly] RE AB w/Dorper Corn/Silage/Hay/Pasture Diets

I read your comments with great interest - not sure where your farm is but
the ground sounds like ours in the CA Sierra foothills.  We just acquired a

small group of Blackbellies.  I have read much and queried much to local
Feed
Stores and have been told not to supplement sheep w/copper  that it will
ultimately do them in.  Maybe I misunderstood your comments on  that.  Can
you
elaborate?  Are you feeding mineral salt containing  copper?

Thanks,
 The Atwoods