Make sure they don't have pneumonia (listen to their breathing - is it
raspy, congested?) if so, you should give them some antibiotics.  The best
I've found for upper resp. in sheep is Gallimycin (got from Jeffers):

http://www.jefferslivestock.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=2&mscssid=4XND3N7EAXEU9P
2D68J0TEATTLVV8N1E&pf_id=16338&browselist=452&parent_name=Sheep&dept_id=514&
dept_name=Broad+Spectrum+Antibiotics&area=sheep&r=1

If they have upper resp. infection, they will not want to eat.  Usually
within a few hours of giving them Gallimycin they are better and eating.

You may also want to give a little bit of Probios.

Apart from that, it is a matter of patience and keep trying to get a little
down them at a time until they come around to the idea.  The other option is
to tube feed them, but I have never tried doing that (although I have the
tube, etc. to do it with). I've always found it easier and less stressful on
ME to use a stiff nipple and put it in their mouth (they will clamp their
mouth shut - you have to open it with your fingers) and let milk dribble
into their mouth.  Try to get them to swallow it, even if they don't
actually suck the nipple, they can swallow what comes out and eventually get
the idea.

Good luck with them.

Onalee