Well I guess we are ahead of the game some. I have sheep drench, the
nipples and bottles and we have kept sheep replacer as it is so hard to
get around here. They were breathing well just upset so we will keep an
eye on that.  I am going to read the bummer lamb thing again. 3 years, I
need a refresher.  It is to cold and crazy, we are suppose to get more
nasty stuff, so they will stay in right now. Had not thought of diapers.
We put them on the dogs when we travel so we will just have to get some
for them. Any more good ideas as I am open ears. Thanks oj

Oneta Johnson
McLoud Telephone Company
Data Entry/CSR

Don't tell GOD what to do, just report for duty!