We have electric fencing .... 5 strands of it. And all very hot. But we also
have 3 escape artists who wait until between pulses and jump right through
the fence. They get a shock now and then but they don't seem to mind it. All
3 going through at the same time seemed to sort of distribute the shock or
something. But, they all stay in the pasture since we had the coyote
problems. I guess something good comes out of bad after all. By the way to
everyone out there ...We have had 6 new babies since our fiasco.
Helen