I really don't know if DE works when diluted with water..thats a good
question. It looks like fine flour and if you smell it it really doesn't
smell like anything. It doesn't taste bitter either. If you do feed cob or
pellets just sprinkle some in and the sheep will most likely eat it. You
can't OD this stuff which makes it a good choice to use when you need to.
The way I understand it DE kills the parasites mechanically not chemically.
Just dries them from the inside out. The best part is there is no risk of
bug resistance to this stuff, according to people who study parasites and
drug resistance.