Excellent...what time is dinner??  <VBG>  You're actually celebrating
Thanksgiving???  I'm impressed!!

I'll be interested in hearing how the leg o lamb turns out.  Sounds
scrumptous!

Keep your fingers crossed for our sheep sale on Fri.  The guy is actually
spending the night at the motel in Prineville, and coming over in the am on
Fri.

As for our dinner...Sally and Bob Gibson invited us over for the traditional
turkey do!!  We all went to the NW Circuit Finals Rodeo yesterday and had a
nice afternoon.

Oh...we have snow on the butte this am and on Grizzly.  It's getting to be
winter.

Later,

Beth