If she is eating and drinking she will probably be walking OK in about a
week.  The penicillin is a good idea.  An anti-inflammatory such as 1cc of
Banamine per day until acting normal would help.  Dexamethasone is a steroid
and anti-inflammatory that also works well (.5CC TO 2CC).  Dexamethasone
really makes a injured sheep feel much better.  IMPORTANT Dexamethasone is
also used to induce labor so DO NOT use if the ewe is pregnant!  Also,
Dexamethasone reduces the immune system so do not use if an active infection
or fever is present.

My disclaimer:  I am not a veterinarian

Mark Wintermute