Carol and group:

I have been wanting to write for a while about the wormer questions. We, along with some friends, have been experimenting with natural ingredients to fight the worm battles. Perhaps some others could benefit from our remedies also.

We use equal parts of Organic Diametacious Earth, Redmond Natural Minerals and salt, Performance Probiotics, and Organic Kelp. We put out a cup or two with feed or on top of protein tubs about once a week, depending upon the number of animals. We use this for sheep, goats and cows. We have not had to uses any drenches during the last 2 years and our animals are very healthy.

At the start we had only the organic DE and minerals and put a little of that on feed for two or three days where we saw a couple with swelling under jaws and in the three days there was not sign of swelling. We wanted to make sure of long term success before we shared this. It is not a cheap remedy but probably the healthest for all animals.

Joycelyn and Bob Stahl

Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] I need help on a wormer question!