I have long suspected that these things I call ABB sheep are actually pigs in disguise. When I offer my feed mix (corn + oats + soybean meal + DE - wetted) they bump and shove at the trough and gulp it down as fast as they can - somethimes choking in the process. When they start choking, they back off, slober and shake their heads and jump around until they clear their air passage. Then, they are right back at it. There are one or two that just don't seem to learn.

John Carlton
Double J Farms
Spanish Fort, Alabama