For those of you who like to look at ram photos I have started posting some of our photos of rams born this year along with our herd sires. If anyone is looking for a special color phase please give us a shout. We have over 50 rams born this past spring that we will be selling this upcoming year. Our lambing should be in full swing in February sometime if anyone is looking for bottle lambs. Thanks for looking and have a Merry Christmas! Tom & Nancy www.freewebs.com/mossyspringsranch