Looking back at my post I realized that I meant to say Zagnut not Wingnut, even
though Wingnut is a beauty. I love the horn shape of Zagnut as well as his
coloring. Now I know my little misfit Lili is a golden belly, she looks just
like one of the babies shown in your pictures.She is like your goat Squeekie
and always wants to come in the house. I taught her how to shake hands this
fall, I tell her to shake, she gives me her foot, and moves it up and down
really fast.She really is the " dog " in my sheep family.

Dayna Denmark
Half Ass Acres