From: blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info
[mailto:blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info] On Behalf Of
j...@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:29 PM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] Fencing

I am also interested in folks fencing experience.  I contacted Premier
Fencing in Iowa and they want $600 for two rolls of solar powered electric
netting, which is easy to move around.  The problem is they want over $150
to ship it here and yet will ship it to anywhere in continental US for free.
I'll order it to be sent somewhere in the summer and bring it home on the
plane myself.  Has anyone used this product?  I'm worried about goats
getting their horns stuck in it and dying. I de-horn them but seems you'll
always end up with a goat with horns.
My sheep are now kept inside with hog-wire and T posts. They're very tame
though.

    Aloha a hui hou kaua!
(Goodbye until we meet again)
                            Barbara  Heavens