PS:  I hope folks are using Lamb replacer and not Goat Replacer.  All the goat
people around here use cow's milk for the goats and seems to work fine after a
couple of weeks. We all want the goat milk for cheese/soap making and we like
tame goats (especially if they arent' de-horned).  We have a new association
here for Sheep and Goats since they are quite popular to control our constant
supply of weeds.

PSS:  You put the guava juice in the front end, not the back end. Just wanted
to make sure that was clear.

     Aloha a hui hou kaua!
(Goodbye until we meet again)
                             Barbara  Heavens