Mary-- do you have  freezer space? If so, freeze gallon or larger containers of
water, and set them in front of fans on the floor, to help remove the heat
envelope from under those ewes.
  Spraying water helps some smaller animals-- rabbits, poultry. I have seen
cattle and horses lay down in pond edges--will your sheep do that in say. a
kiddie pool? we  always had kiddie pools at the lure coursing trials for the
dogs to cool off in-- and the goats at one site would use them, too.

Terry W   Ohio