>Old pics and movies of Blackbelly twin newborns. Click the links on the top
>like Angie, Ruby, etc for other ewes with their lambs.

Great pics!  I liked seeing how you dealt with the ewe who didn't want
to nurse by putting her in closed quarters.  Last spring my one ewe
accepted the first born but hated the second and was always sending
him flying.  I struggled with her and would tie her to something solid
and hold her head while her little guy nursed.  I did that for several
day and got a sore back.  After that I bottle fed him.  I don't think
she would have accepted him - I tried putting her urine  on him ( I
read that in a book), put her milk on him trying to get her to accept
him.  She would put down her ears and just beeline for him to butt
him.  She used to be so sweet and nice and now she's quite miserable.
She was a good mom to the favoured lamb.  If she delivers this spring
I hope she does a good job of being a mom this time.

Is a ewe capable of withholding milk/preventing it from coming down?

Never ending questions,

Natasha :)