One of my two year old horned intact rams just broke off a good 4 linear inches
of tip. Before the break, he had a good curl down and the curl was starting
back up and out again. So, a decent amount of growth. No bleeding, no problems.
I think that if the horns were shorter, though, it would have gotten messy if
he broke off that much.

-MWS

Sent from my iPad